The Stork Diaries tagged me, so I’m playing the question/answer game!!!
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules. (These are the rules)
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Questions I answered (don’t copy/paste these–scroll down for yours):
1. Finish the sentence: Don’t look now, but a wasp is flying near you.
I’m totally scared shitless by any type of bee or wasp. I have cried on several occasions if they make contact and sit on me!
2. What household product or beauty product do you prefer not to live without?
WIPES!!!! Makeup removing cleansing and butt wipes! They are also good for wiping your whole body if you’re not able to shower. They aren’t as good as an actual shower, but I do feel a little more fresh than using nothing at all!
3. Open your closet. Most of your clothes are what color?
Not surprised to find purple and black are pretty much tied. Purple is my all-time favorite color and black because I’ve had more “fat days” than not lately and we all know what black is good for! Second to those two, lots of bold, bright colors! 🙂
4. Wedge sandals or tennis shoes?
WEDGES!!!!! I’m so excited to start wearing them again soon! And now that a baby bump is probably not on the horizon this summer, I see myself buying more. 😉
5. What is your favorite flower?
Oh man, this is a tough one. I guess it’s a tie between any type of lily and orchids.
6. Do you any allergies? Care to share what they are?
I have year-round allergies to whatever is blowing around in the air. I started out with no allergies, then hay fever/seasonal allergies when I was 20 and now full-blown allergies all the time. But that’s it. No food/med allergies.
7. What is your favorite season?
Ugh. Can I say all of them?!? I love living in Northern California because we get to experience the beauty of every season in a pretty mild way (although the hottest summer days and the coldest winter night don’t seem very mild to me, they are when compared to other parts of the country!). But if I had to choose, I guess I would say winter. That’s when we get to visit the snow, snuggle up in front of the fireplace and I can bundle up until my body temp is just right. I hate being hot and not being able to cool off, so winter gets my vote!
8. Which TV family, past or present, do you think your future family will be most like?
Oh this is a tough one!!!!
9. On average, how many hours do you spend on the internet each day?
A LOT!!! Actually, not that much. Depending on my workday and how busy I am at home, I would say at most 3 hours.
10. Ice-cream or popsicle stick?
ICE CREAM every time!!!!! It’s the one thing I never feel guilty about eating- though often times I should. I have a lot of fond childhood memories around ice cream. 🙂
11. Create your own question, please!
If I were stranded on a deserted island, who would I want with me?
My Hubster, of course! He really is my best friend and personal entertainer. He never runs out of jokes, silly voices, songs or dance moves to make me smile. We also make a really great team (unless we have to paddle a raft or kayak together) so he would be the best person to help me survive!
Now your turn!!!!
Here are the tag-ees in no particular order. I hope we can learn more about each other!
2. Hapa Hopes
Here are your questions:
1. What was your favorite food as a child?
2. What’s the #1 song on your Ipod/MP3 player playlist?
3. What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
5. What is your favorite Halloween costume you have dressed up in?
6. If you could stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
7. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
8. What’s the first thing you do when you arrive at your destination while traveling?
9. What was one of the best parties you have ever been to?
10. What do you miss most about being a kid?
11. The best part of waking up is?
Enjoy! I know I sure did! 🙂