WELCOME IComWeLeavers!! I am pretty new to blogging still and am participating in my 2nd ICLW week as a way to get to know fellow IFers. I have also participating in the 30-Day Challenge as a way for people to get to know me. I also haven’t participated in the The Lovely Blog Award activity yet, but thought today would be a perfect day to do it. And last, but not least, here’s an introduction to me and my story. Thanks for stopping by!
DAY 21: List 5 guilty pleasures.
1. Ice cream/frozen yogurt; 2. HuluPlus; 3. Tween books & movies; 4. Sunflower seeds & 5. BLOGGING!
On a rather not so wonderful day, I received the Lovely Blog Award from Jennifer at Waiting for Baby
Here are the rules:
1. share who gave you this award to you with a link back to their blog.
2. write down 7 random facts about yourself.
3. give this award to 15 other bloggers.
My 7 random facts
1. I almost adopted a 4th dog earlier this week. YIKES!
2. I always sleep on my right side
3. Bloggy friends have become really important to me in the month I’ve been blogging.
4. I am a recovering Groupon/Living Social/Google Offers ADDICT!
5. I have guilt issues.
6. I am an adventurous paranoid.
7. I have a ridic amount of close friends IRL and only one I can talk to about IF- Izzy. Check her out. She’s great.
The 15 bloggers I am awarding the Lovely Blog Award.
1. Between the Paper Sheets
10. Carney Exploits
11. Return to Go
14. Being Jamie Lynn
PS- I started this post at 10:30 pm 4/21…so I’m technically not late posting/commenting! I PROMISE!!! 😉