YAY! I had a fabulous experience today and I am so grateful.
1. NO D&C!!! The sac passed on its own!
2. My doctor is awesome and checked things out while I was there. My tubes are clear, my lining is perfect (apparently the thickness is not the only thing to worry about) and my uterus is polyp-free. He also checked in with Hubster before we got started to make sure he was ok and not freaking out too much. I appreciated him talking husband to husband with him and letting him know he understands how hard it is to trust his wife to a doctor.
3. My nurse was totally fun and very skilled.
4. My anesthesiologist was not only experienced and thorough, but he was also humble and fun. After 2 laps and a breast reduction, I think I’m qualified to say that he ROCKS.
5. I feel at peace. And I am almost ready to jump back on the rollercoaster. 😉 I will definitely get my IF/MC tattoo and I’m excited about it. I just have to work on a design. 🙂
Thanks for your support and encouragement. I’m glad to finally put this rough time behind me and am just about ready to face the next ones.