Wahooo! I’m so excited some of you would like to join me in my Pinterest challenge! Since I (like every single one of you) have so much going on in my life in addition to battling Infertility, I would like to start out nice and easy. The thought of organizing a super complex challenge is overwhelming to me right now so pardon my desire for simplicity. The main reason I suggested a “challenge” is to hold myself accountable for my personal Pinterest goal. I thought we could start by actually completing some of the projects/ideas we like and then we can turn this into some sort of competition, if you would like. I’m fine with this just being a personal challenge and not a competition (mostly because I’m new to DIYing and not a terribly creative person naturally), but if you feel like a competition will help you rev your DIY-drive up, I am totally ok with that. I was thinking that after 3 months we can reassess. Sound ok?
Alright, here’s how I think my Lazy Pinner’s Challenge will work:
- Each Tuesday I will post a category
- Spend some time over the next two days finding and deciding on the Pin you’d like to complete
- Thursday morning send me an inspiration picture or the Pin you will create.
- Spend the next week prepping for & completing Pin
- Please tweak your project (if possible) to add your own personal touch
- The following Thursday morning send me a picture of your completed Pinterest project
- After 3 months I will send each of you a prize for completing 3 projects and we will decide if/how we want to continue.
Now here’s the thing. I would like to start this tomorrow, if possible, and since it’s so last minute this month will be a free-for-all. That means sending me your inspiration picture tomorrow and completing your first project by next Thursday, 8/23. If that’s too soon, we can start next month. Just let me know your preference ASAP! My next two weekends are booked solid and there has been no change with my great-grandma, which means this is most likely my only “free” weekend. Haha, I’ll explain in another post what “free” actually means! 😉
I’M SO EXCITED AND THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!! 🙂