Phew! After a meltdown last night that included a lot of screaming and tunafish to Hubster’s face because he tried to lecture me about all the peeing on sticks I wanted to do (kept using the word “unreasonable”), I am feeling much better today.
So if I might take a moment to vent about using the word “unreasonable” while I’m in the middle of a hormonally-induced anxiety attack, I have a few things to point out.
- Anxious is not “reasonable.”
- PMS/pregnancy hormones do not allow me to be “reasonable.”
- Beginning the second of my 2ww increases my obssessive nature
- Beginning the second of my 2ww with +HPTs that aren’t disappearing increases my obssessive nature and does not allow me to be “reasonable.”
- Obsession is not “reasonable.”
- ALL OF THE ABOVE HAPPENING AT ONCE WILL NOT LEAD TO A REASONABLE STORK CHASER!!
Anyway, he learned his lesson, I’m mortified by my behavior and all is well again. My HPT was still positive today, but a little lighter than yesterday so we shall see what happens over the next couple of days.
Thanks for your support, everyone!